Adrienne Bird usually teaches (Yoga for Body & Mind) public group classes at Friends Meeting House and St Mark's Church Hall, Barnet.
1. As from July 2020, classes are £10 to be booked and paid in advance via bank transfer. Please contact Adrienne, in advance, if you feel you may struggle with this arrangement in any way. Prices are subject to change and will be reflected on the website and social media, and current students will be notified as early as possible.
2. Students may cancel group class attendance and can use the payment for a future class, if this is done more 24 hours in advance by contacting Adrienne directly. This arrangement is up to Adrienne's discretion, if the cancellation is attempted later.
2. Classes taught by Adrienne Bird at other studios are run under the terms and conditions applying to that location. Adrienne takes no responsibility for any financial arrangements made with those studios.
3. Adrienne Bird holds valid Professional Liability Insurance through Balens Ltd.
4. Students who attend group and 1:1 sessions with Adrienne Bird agree to adhere to reasonable etiquette and dress code guidelines, including wearing clothes that are appropriate to wear in a public exercise class and arriving on time for class to avoid disruption to others.
6. All students must read and agree to Adrienne Bird Yoga's Health & Safety Procedures and Terms & Conditions, and fill in a consent form and waiver before practicing. A detailed Risk Assessment for current teaching venues (Friends Meeting House & St Mark's Church Hall) is available, upon request.
7. 1:1 and private bookings are charged at variable rates, depending on the number of sessions and number of attendees. This should be negotiated and payment arrangments discussed in advance.
8. 1:1 sessions and private group sessions must be paid for in advance, as arranged with Adrienne Bird, preferrably via bank transfer. Should the student(s) need to cancel, 24 hours notice is required or full payment will be charged. In the event of cancellation within 7 days of the booking, an agreed substitute session will be booked. If a booking is cancelled more than 7 days in advance, a refund may be granted.
9. Adrienne reserves the right to refuse entry to students who do not adhere to the above terms and conditions, for the safety and benefit of all students.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Inside classes are finally back! See the Timetable section for details and contact me to book in xx